What would be your second choice?
For those who voted that my new domain name should be Much Ado About Writing, I’d like to ask for your second choice. There is already a Weebly site called Much Ado About Writing, so I’m not sure if I want to use this name for the blog. I am still considering it, because the domain name itself isn’t taken and hers is more of a website than a blog, but I’d like to know what your second choice for the new name is.
As a reminder, your options are:
- Every Writer’s Den or All Writers’ Den–more community based versions of this blog’s name, implying that it belongs to all writers
- The Committed Writer(s)–based around commitment and community. With or without the S.
- The Serious Writer–I thought of this one because it relates to the ebook I’m currently editing, The Ten Commandments of the Serious Writer.
- Genre Crosser(s)–I’m the kind of writer who dabbles in every format of writing and every genre, and I get the sense many of you are the same. I’m not sure about this one however as it sounds great but sounds like more of a fiction blog, whereas I want this to be a haven for writers who dabble in everything, including non-fiction.
- The Dabbler– For someone who dabbles in everything… To represent that I can never be constrained by one format and genre and to give help to other writers who feel the same way. This one’s my personal favourite.
- Let’s Write and Write On- New suggestions by Jill Nelson. Thanks Jill!
Please tell me in the comments below what your second choice for the new blog name will be. Voting will close tomorrow night at 9PM EST.